Monday, February 14, 2011

Will they stop giving New York work


Will they stop giving New York work?
She's funny when she's fighting with other girls I agree, but God I'm so tired of New York getting ALLL the solo shows. That "Goes to Work" show totally show have gone to Frank the Entertainer, I mean who needs a job more than that guy? (lol I wonder how many bored, lame people are going to tell me what I shouldn't watch in my free time this question)
Reality Television - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wtf is that chick anyways, shes ugly and annoying why she on tv
2 :
They will keep giving her work until people stop watching to see her huge boobs
3 :
i agree with the frank part, but i like watching new york complain and screw up at easy jobs, its fun for some reason.
4 :
Lord I don't even know... but I wish they would come up with different tv shows with different people! It's always the same people who get put in the same damn shows. I get bored of it.
5 :
she wants money and kepts asking for episodes