Friday, December 21, 2012

How can I go about finding part time, evening social work jobs in New York City


How can I go about finding part time, evening social work jobs in New York City?
I have my master's degree in social work and I just want to do some moonlighting after 5pm, pay is not really important. I just want some extra $$$.
New York City - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
check out the listings at brc.org fegs.org cucs.org Most have residential programs that need evening assistance also the postgraduate center has a clubhouse that is open in the evenings and other programs as well http://www.pgcmh.org/
2 :
The previous answer was good. You can also check CraigsList.org (select your city and then search within jobs or browse nonprofit and health sections -- these tend to have the most IP social work jobs). If you're looking for more of a macro job you might want to contact people you know in academic social work circles for contact work such as data collection, interviews, etc, that could be done after hours.