Saturday, March 14, 2009

will my nokia 73 phone from bangladesh work in new york


will my nokia 73 phone from bangladesh work in new york?
I brought a nokia 73 phone in bangladesh &I wanted to noe if it would styll work if I bring it in new york &is there anything I need to do in order for it to work?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it will work,but you should check some things... a. The frequency of your Nokia 73.Most americans cell providers works at the frequency 1900Mhz.Check your phone specification,if it has or it is said to be QUAD phone,it will surely work. b. If you want to use it there with your current Bangladesh simcard/number you should contact your provider to activate INTERNATIONAL ROAMING and ensure that your provider has roaming partner provider in new work or usa in common.