Monday, December 21, 2009

How does Photography and Assisting Photographers work in New York City? rates....getting jobs


How does Photography and Assisting Photographers work in New York City? rates....getting jobs???
I am trying to figure out how you break into photojournalism and wedding photography in NYC. I am also trying to figure out how you begin to assist photographers there. rates and such are so different here (NC) and so is how you get the work. It seems impossible to get info from anyone and sometimes a gal just needs a little help. A little goes a long way and I am willing and able to put in whatever work I need once I can figure out how to begin.
Photography - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
NYC is one tough nut to crack..Alot here is not so much what you know. As is it getting your foot through the door, from who you know.. But then your stuff must be good.. Good luck to you Sugar..